Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Me=Stupid or something...
#3
http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image...ledgv5.png

Eh? What View button do you speak of?

And I tried the right click thing, but I couldn't find anything that would restore a toolbar of any sort, I'm afraid.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Me=Stupid or something... - by Ruhiel - 08-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-15-2006, 09:48 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Ruhiel - 08-15-2006, 10:03 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-15-2006, 10:06 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Tobias - 08-15-2006, 10:25 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-15-2006, 10:31 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Ruhiel - 08-15-2006, 10:46 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Retane - 08-16-2006, 12:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)