Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Me=Stupid or something...
#7
I tried all the suggestions, except for the F11 one, and none of them worked.

Hold up. I don't beleive this... GJ's suggestion actually sorta worked. O.o
I don't have an address bar still, but at least I can see a toolbar of some sort. XD
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Me=Stupid or something... - by Ruhiel - 08-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-15-2006, 09:48 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Ruhiel - 08-15-2006, 10:03 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-15-2006, 10:06 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Tobias - 08-15-2006, 10:25 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-15-2006, 10:31 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Ruhiel - 08-15-2006, 10:46 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Retane - 08-16-2006, 12:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)