Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Me=Stupid or something...
#8
That window is a spam/pop up window. I'll call it that because thats the only time I see that type of window.

I'll be back later if I can create a window like that. Or figure out how to fix it
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Me=Stupid or something... - by Ruhiel - 08-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-15-2006, 09:48 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Ruhiel - 08-15-2006, 10:03 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-15-2006, 10:06 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Tobias - 08-15-2006, 10:25 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-15-2006, 10:31 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Ruhiel - 08-15-2006, 10:46 PM
Me=Stupid or something... - by Retane - 08-16-2006, 12:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)