Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey, Block This Guy
#5
Gokua:

There is difference between saying to a friend "This is a cool RPG. Wanna check it out?" and saying to a random person "JOIN THIS RPG <LINK>". I do consider that harassment.

Shu:

Pretty much the same answer I gave before. We're not going to stop people from joining. Hopefully, they'll respect the reason I made this thread (to avoid a leecher). But like I said, I can't stop them. I HOPE that our members have the respect not to participate in this activity (the leeching).


Messages In This Thread
Hey, Block This Guy - by Burter Jr - 08-16-2006, 02:03 AM
Hey, Block This Guy - by Burter Jr - 08-16-2006, 02:08 AM
Hey, Block This Guy - by Aero - 08-16-2006, 02:09 AM
Hey, Block This Guy - by Violet - 08-16-2006, 02:15 AM
Hey, Block This Guy - by Burter Jr - 08-16-2006, 02:16 AM
Hey, Block This Guy - by Aero - 08-16-2006, 02:17 AM
Hey, Block This Guy - by Violet - 08-16-2006, 02:18 AM
Hey, Block This Guy - by Burter Jr - 08-16-2006, 02:20 AM
Hey, Block This Guy - by Retane - 08-16-2006, 02:50 AM
Hey, Block This Guy - by Raz - 08-16-2006, 03:15 AM
Hey, Block This Guy - by Violet - 08-16-2006, 03:20 AM
Hey, Block This Guy - by Tobias - 08-16-2006, 04:14 AM
Hey, Block This Guy - by Reijin - 08-16-2006, 04:27 AM
Hey, Block This Guy - by Super Buu - 08-16-2006, 01:45 PM
Hey, Block This Guy - by OldYamcha - 08-16-2006, 02:39 PM
Hey, Block This Guy - by Burter Jr - 08-16-2006, 06:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)