08-16-2006, 04:11 AM
As BJ said, you have to realize how it looks from our angle as well.
Either way, I want to make one thing clear now: By allowing you to stay as OOC only it places you into a warnings bracket that's a little more strict. NO, its not done to be Hitler *rolls eyes* but to preserve the stability of the RPG. Some people (generalization) sometimes feel that since they have no character and no longer really care that they can just flame or be stupid to prove a point and start shit, and I can't really allow that. That said, I don't want to deal with any bad blood situation b/c as I stated multiple times, at least SB was respectful about the way he went about it.
Speaking of which, is SB leaving too?
Either way, I want to make one thing clear now: By allowing you to stay as OOC only it places you into a warnings bracket that's a little more strict. NO, its not done to be Hitler *rolls eyes* but to preserve the stability of the RPG. Some people (generalization) sometimes feel that since they have no character and no longer really care that they can just flame or be stupid to prove a point and start shit, and I can't really allow that. That said, I don't want to deal with any bad blood situation b/c as I stated multiple times, at least SB was respectful about the way he went about it.
Speaking of which, is SB leaving too?
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"

