08-16-2006, 09:06 AM
Ok, I think it was a success. Lots of people joined, lots more than noted.
Lots of concerns were stated and taken note of.
I now have a lot I need to discuss with Rad.
As far as some situations are concerned... I resolved a few issues, I believe. I came to compromises on others.
1 - Kilah is unbanned. He will post a public apology regarding his rude ass comments in the QSU and that will be the END of that situation. He is getting one free character change to Vampire Man with the knowledge that this is his ONLY free character change, and he will be unable to make any physical changes to his character for a year. No metal tail or something like that. He will be allowed to choose from various Vampire imageery. VM was a character in the show. This should alleviate some of the anger regarding him and imagery and in general.
2 - A lot of the members that quit are going to stay, having voiced their concerns along with the concerns of some members that quit a while back. Some people joined that I didn't expect, people that are no longer part of the site. I listened and took some things in. Now to decide what to do with it.
3- A lot of other things happened, too much to note. It was about a four fucking hour discussion if not longer and I'm hoping that I have served you all to the best of my ability as a staff member for Chubbs DBZ RPG. If there is anything I could have done better to help alleviate your concerns or explain our reasoning for things, please let me know and we'll do this again sometime. Sometime when I have a LOT of time to devote like tonight.
Lots of concerns were stated and taken note of.
I now have a lot I need to discuss with Rad.
As far as some situations are concerned... I resolved a few issues, I believe. I came to compromises on others.
1 - Kilah is unbanned. He will post a public apology regarding his rude ass comments in the QSU and that will be the END of that situation. He is getting one free character change to Vampire Man with the knowledge that this is his ONLY free character change, and he will be unable to make any physical changes to his character for a year. No metal tail or something like that. He will be allowed to choose from various Vampire imageery. VM was a character in the show. This should alleviate some of the anger regarding him and imagery and in general.
2 - A lot of the members that quit are going to stay, having voiced their concerns along with the concerns of some members that quit a while back. Some people joined that I didn't expect, people that are no longer part of the site. I listened and took some things in. Now to decide what to do with it.
3- A lot of other things happened, too much to note. It was about a four fucking hour discussion if not longer and I'm hoping that I have served you all to the best of my ability as a staff member for Chubbs DBZ RPG. If there is anything I could have done better to help alleviate your concerns or explain our reasoning for things, please let me know and we'll do this again sometime. Sometime when I have a LOT of time to devote like tonight.
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"

