Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quoth the Chubbsian...
#35
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
LITANY AGAINST FEAR

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear - From Frank Herbert's Dune Book Series

I've had what little of it fits in my sig for I think a year now...even thought the whole thing is not in my sig...where it ends on I will permit it to pass over me and through me speaks volumes in my mind and nothing else needs to be said, I think it goes well with how I am going to rp Uub in the future.

Plus Dune just kicks ass.

Thread winna!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Tobias - 08-12-2006, 12:45 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-12-2006, 12:47 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Jewtastic - 08-12-2006, 12:54 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Burter Jr - 08-12-2006, 12:59 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Raz - 08-12-2006, 02:50 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Raditzu - 08-12-2006, 02:55 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Raditzu - 08-12-2006, 03:00 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Drake - 08-12-2006, 04:08 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Dantes - 08-12-2006, 04:56 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by The Terminator - 08-12-2006, 05:18 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by OldYamcha - 08-12-2006, 07:43 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Minoshia - 08-12-2006, 08:03 PM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Kirano - 08-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Violet - 08-12-2006, 08:14 PM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Paragus - 08-12-2006, 08:17 PM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by OldYamcha - 08-13-2006, 07:37 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Kami - 08-13-2006, 07:53 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Tobias - 08-15-2006, 01:18 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Retane - 08-15-2006, 01:40 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Raz - 08-15-2006, 06:03 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Spencinator - 08-15-2006, 10:06 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by OldYamcha - 08-15-2006, 10:12 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by OldYamcha - 08-15-2006, 10:15 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Old Dave - 08-15-2006, 12:21 PM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Bardock - 08-15-2006, 12:29 PM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-15-2006, 12:33 PM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by OldYamcha - 08-15-2006, 12:35 PM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Super Buu - 08-15-2006, 12:36 PM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-15-2006, 12:38 PM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Super Buu - 08-15-2006, 12:39 PM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Bardock - 08-15-2006, 01:38 PM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Spencinator - 08-16-2006, 08:24 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Spencinator - 08-16-2006, 08:37 AM
Quoth the Chubbsian... - by Jewtastic - 08-16-2006, 09:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)