08-16-2006, 08:49 PM
I am trying hard to stay out of this one, but I believe that a majority of this has to do with staff, so if we could please keep the snide remarks out of here?
Kilah, I am kinda siding on BJ's side. What you did in the QSU didn't really help your case, but somehow, you still managed to get unbanned. I think you should take this time to collect on what went wrong, and rethink your actions on Chubbs. Each of us have our irks and stuff, and sometimes we don't mesh well, but acting like a dick, and showing diplomacy and presenting your point of view are two different things. You got lucky this time.
Kilah, I am kinda siding on BJ's side. What you did in the QSU didn't really help your case, but somehow, you still managed to get unbanned. I think you should take this time to collect on what went wrong, and rethink your actions on Chubbs. Each of us have our irks and stuff, and sometimes we don't mesh well, but acting like a dick, and showing diplomacy and presenting your point of view are two different things. You got lucky this time.
![[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/visigjune08_v2.jpg)
Fuck you, Photobucket.

