Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My apology.
#7
You and I have never really seen eye to eye. And while I feel that you should have been banned and then the community as a whole would go to your site and spam the shit out of it...like we so affectionatly do with most sites, you were unbanned and allowed to grace our presence once more. While I might not agree with this decission an Admin made it, and it was his to make. So, while I don't really give two shits about that apology welcome back...


Messages In This Thread
My apology. - by Reijin - 08-16-2006, 09:09 AM
My apology. - by OldYamcha - 08-16-2006, 09:24 AM
My apology. - by Burter Jr - 08-16-2006, 06:25 PM
My apology. - by Aero - 08-16-2006, 08:39 PM
My apology. - by Violet - 08-16-2006, 08:49 PM
My apology. - by Violet - 08-16-2006, 08:53 PM
My apology. - by Jewtastic - 08-16-2006, 09:05 PM
My apology. - by Reijin - 08-16-2006, 09:06 PM
My apology. - by Burter Jr - 08-16-2006, 09:14 PM
My apology. - by Dantes - 08-16-2006, 09:14 PM
My apology. - by Burter Jr - 08-16-2006, 09:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)