Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My apology.
#8
Quote:Originally posted by King Vegeta
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by King Vegeta
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
I am trying hard to stay out of this one, but I believe that a majority of this has to do with staff, so if we could please keep the snide remarks out of here?

They should've thought of that before surrendering their respect, or something.

I was mainly speaking to Tom when I said that. =3

Oh good. Yeah, apparently it was resolved on AIM.

The professionalness never ceases to amaze me.

Would you prefer that I solve the situation in front of you?

The irony. He gets told off on AIM and banned on AIM, and yet when I resolve the situation myself on AIM, I get viewed as a shitty staff member.

This is exactly what I expected as a result. I'm glad to know that I don't do my job the way you guys wish.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"


Messages In This Thread
My apology. - by Reijin - 08-16-2006, 09:09 AM
My apology. - by OldYamcha - 08-16-2006, 09:24 AM
My apology. - by Burter Jr - 08-16-2006, 06:25 PM
My apology. - by Aero - 08-16-2006, 08:39 PM
My apology. - by Violet - 08-16-2006, 08:49 PM
My apology. - by Violet - 08-16-2006, 08:53 PM
My apology. - by Jewtastic - 08-16-2006, 09:05 PM
My apology. - by Reijin - 08-16-2006, 09:06 PM
My apology. - by Burter Jr - 08-16-2006, 09:14 PM
My apology. - by Dantes - 08-16-2006, 09:14 PM
My apology. - by Burter Jr - 08-16-2006, 09:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)