Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
OMG liek what a pheg!!!
#6
The only thing I suck is....oh boy that come back turned sour.

And DBZA? Someone actually remembers that joint? Wtf.

Anyways, it's been a year since I been on this place. To sum it all up I've always been a little low on cash and my internet cut off at that time and I possessed no way of paying for it. Thus why I've rejoined this place 3 - 5 times in the seven year span(so I've technically only been here for about half of that time =O).

Thanks for the welcome back though.

Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention the actual uplifting news to that semi-depressing paragraph above. I'm a taxpayer now, so thus I can pay for my internet.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
OMG liek what a pheg!!! - by Jewtastic - 08-16-2006, 11:21 PM
OMG liek what a pheg!!! - by Super Buu - 08-16-2006, 11:27 PM
OMG liek what a pheg!!! - by Burter Jr - 08-16-2006, 11:36 PM
OMG liek what a pheg!!! - by Jewtastic - 08-16-2006, 11:44 PM
OMG liek what a pheg!!! - by Jewtastic - 08-16-2006, 11:56 PM
OMG liek what a pheg!!! - by Vejita I - 08-17-2006, 12:01 AM
OMG liek what a pheg!!! - by Jewtastic - 08-17-2006, 12:02 AM
OMG liek what a pheg!!! - by Vejita I - 08-17-2006, 12:20 AM
OMG liek what a pheg!!! - by Banned Dana - 08-17-2006, 12:22 AM
OMG liek what a pheg!!! - by Jewtastic - 08-17-2006, 12:26 AM
OMG liek what a pheg!!! - by Android-18 - 08-17-2006, 03:02 AM
OMG liek what a pheg!!! - by Kirano - 08-17-2006, 03:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)