Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So, I'm gonna try
#1
It's come to my attention that the general public of Chubbs feels that my job as a staff member has been less then acceptable. As a member of Chubbs, I do like to have fun and goof off, occasionally at the risk of someone getting their feelings hurt.

As a staff member, I pride myself on being very, very unbias. I know a lot of people think I favor some members, William in particular, over others. It's not the case, I promise. As Will can attest, we've got in many arguements over things I've forced him to edit, or have deleted.

I think that Chubbs has changed. It has gotten a little softer and it's tolerence for immaturity and offensive material has evaporated. Everyone has adapted to this except me. I've found that I'm the only staff member who refused to accept that Chubbs is always changing it's public opinion and soften up with it. As of now, I'm going to try my best to tone down my level in order to please the members, as that's the whole point of being staff.

I am a super moderator, and I do hold a level of authority not only over members, but in staff as well. I didn't earn it by being an asshole. I've put a lot into Chubbs and I feel I have a LOT more to give.

I'm not going to lie and say I'm sorry for all of the things I've said. But I AM genuinly sorry to Reijin and Hellfighter 17 for some of things I've said and done out of spite, and frustration. I AM sorry to members who feel that I have abused my power. I'm not sorry to those of you who actually did do the crime that deserved the time, so to speak.

Hopefully everyone can understand that I love Chubbs, as do we all. I would never want to do anything to cause it to run into the ground. I'm perfectly fine sacrificing a some immature jokes for the sake of a peaceful, and productive, RPG.

My AIM name is Rebinator, and my e-mail is Rebniks1@yahoo.com. I'm an open book, I love talking to people so feel free to drop me a line anytime. I don't want to be the scary mod anymore.

Except Kilah. I still hate you.


Messages In This Thread
So, I'm gonna try - by Burter Jr - 08-18-2006, 12:18 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Vejita I - 08-18-2006, 12:25 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Tobias - 08-18-2006, 12:36 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Violet - 08-18-2006, 12:37 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Ruhiel - 08-18-2006, 12:46 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 08-18-2006, 12:57 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Raditzu - 08-18-2006, 01:13 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Toshiro - 08-18-2006, 01:39 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Minoshia - 08-18-2006, 01:58 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 08-18-2006, 02:41 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-18-2006, 02:45 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Android-18 - 08-18-2006, 02:50 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Reijin - 08-18-2006, 03:59 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by OldYamcha - 08-18-2006, 05:14 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Burter Jr - 08-18-2006, 06:21 PM
So, I'm gonna try - by Kirano - 08-18-2006, 07:00 PM
So, I'm gonna try - by Raditzu - 08-18-2006, 09:47 PM
So, I'm gonna try - by Super Buu - 08-18-2006, 10:23 PM
So, I'm gonna try - by Burter Jr - 08-18-2006, 11:24 PM
So, I'm gonna try - by Orion - 08-19-2006, 12:25 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Burter Jr - 08-19-2006, 12:31 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Tobias - 08-19-2006, 01:35 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Violet - 08-19-2006, 02:36 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Burter Jr - 08-19-2006, 02:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)