Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So, I'm gonna try
#9
Meh, i like you man. Don't get changing because of the newer members attacking our ways! I blame the new guys though. Let's give the Spam/goofing off around here a level. We were always at like a level 4 in the spam/goof off region, not too high and not to low. Just right. Then we had an onslaught of like a dozen members who spammed the shit out of everything possible. Bringing the total spammage of the OOC boards to like Level 10. Code Red. so we brought shit back down by yelling and warning, but can only get it back down to like Lv. 7. So the goofing off has increased due to the fluxuation of noobiness on the boards. You don't need to change, just beat these youngin's into shape.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness


Messages In This Thread
So, I'm gonna try - by Burter Jr - 08-18-2006, 12:18 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Vejita I - 08-18-2006, 12:25 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Tobias - 08-18-2006, 12:36 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Violet - 08-18-2006, 12:37 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Ruhiel - 08-18-2006, 12:46 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 08-18-2006, 12:57 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Raditzu - 08-18-2006, 01:13 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Toshiro - 08-18-2006, 01:39 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Minoshia - 08-18-2006, 01:58 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 08-18-2006, 02:41 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-18-2006, 02:45 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Android-18 - 08-18-2006, 02:50 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Reijin - 08-18-2006, 03:59 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by OldYamcha - 08-18-2006, 05:14 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Burter Jr - 08-18-2006, 06:21 PM
So, I'm gonna try - by Kirano - 08-18-2006, 07:00 PM
So, I'm gonna try - by Raditzu - 08-18-2006, 09:47 PM
So, I'm gonna try - by Super Buu - 08-18-2006, 10:23 PM
So, I'm gonna try - by Burter Jr - 08-18-2006, 11:24 PM
So, I'm gonna try - by Orion - 08-19-2006, 12:25 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Burter Jr - 08-19-2006, 12:31 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Tobias - 08-19-2006, 01:35 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Violet - 08-19-2006, 02:36 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Burter Jr - 08-19-2006, 02:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)