Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Activation
#7
No, not untouchable. I'm simply blatantly rebellious. I knew I'd be warned the minute I made the roleplay. =P

Oh, and as a member suggestion (after all, this is the suggestions board), perhaps consider the phrase, "Lighten up."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Activation - by Rem-13 - 12-06-2005, 12:30 PM
Activation - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-06-2005, 01:07 PM
Activation - by Broli - 12-06-2005, 08:07 PM
Activation - by Burter Jr - 12-06-2005, 08:11 PM
Activation - by Broli - 12-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Activation - by Burter Jr - 12-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Activation - by Broli - 12-06-2005, 08:22 PM
Activation - by Burter Jr - 12-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Activation - by Broli - 12-06-2005, 08:24 PM
Activation - by Toshiro - 12-06-2005, 08:24 PM
Activation - by Ashe - 12-06-2005, 08:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)