Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So, I'm gonna try
#18
I agree with those who say change is good. When I was a WoW guild leader, me and the few remaining veterans used to complain that it "wasn't the same as it used to be", back before the game came out and people just had fun on the forums. But eventually I realised that, above all, change is necessary. Not all the old members can stay around forever. Eventually, everyone will leave. So new people, new blood, isn't an option - it's vital, unless you want the community to die out. It's the same with attitudes and opinions. You can't stick to the same principles as when the forum was just a few members who new each other well.

That said, I'm glad you're making a change for the better, BJ. I'm not going to lie - in the past, some things you've said or done have pissed me off. You're a good guy, but I think you can have a bit of a low tolerance level, which is something you really need when you're staff. As for 'bias', though, I think that's bullshit. You've always handled rewards professionally and impartially. Or at least, as much as that's possible for any human being.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.


Messages In This Thread
So, I'm gonna try - by Burter Jr - 08-18-2006, 12:18 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Vejita I - 08-18-2006, 12:25 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Tobias - 08-18-2006, 12:36 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Violet - 08-18-2006, 12:37 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Ruhiel - 08-18-2006, 12:46 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 08-18-2006, 12:57 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Raditzu - 08-18-2006, 01:13 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Toshiro - 08-18-2006, 01:39 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Minoshia - 08-18-2006, 01:58 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 08-18-2006, 02:41 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Hellfighter 17 - 08-18-2006, 02:45 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Android-18 - 08-18-2006, 02:50 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Reijin - 08-18-2006, 03:59 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by OldYamcha - 08-18-2006, 05:14 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Burter Jr - 08-18-2006, 06:21 PM
So, I'm gonna try - by Kirano - 08-18-2006, 07:00 PM
So, I'm gonna try - by Raditzu - 08-18-2006, 09:47 PM
So, I'm gonna try - by Super Buu - 08-18-2006, 10:23 PM
So, I'm gonna try - by Burter Jr - 08-18-2006, 11:24 PM
So, I'm gonna try - by Orion - 08-19-2006, 12:25 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Burter Jr - 08-19-2006, 12:31 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Tobias - 08-19-2006, 01:35 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Violet - 08-19-2006, 02:36 AM
So, I'm gonna try - by Burter Jr - 08-19-2006, 02:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)