Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Permanent Fusion and Inactives
#1
Quote:Originally posted by Nail
I was wondering on how two characters go about a permanen fusion and if there is such a thing on here. Can anyone give me any insight onto this matter?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just looking over the roster and everything and I was wondering if these characters are in avtice cuase I never see them on or see them post.

List:

Metal Koola
Pikkon
Nezi
Janemba
Android 13
Bido
Bojack
Jeice
Emperor Pilaf

Im just curious cuase I don't see them around or anything not to mention it would giveour new comers peopel to chose from if they are inactive and were put on the inactives lsit. Sorry if im out of place here.

As for permenate fusion the only one to ever receive such a fusion is our current trunks since he used the fusion earrings, I forget the exact name =(, there currently is no other set as of now. So you would only be able to do the fusion that is on the tech list located on the main page.

As for inactives I have been looking into that and am currently in the process of getting rid of our inactive members. Thank you for your concern.

Moderator
Uub
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Permanent Fusion and Inactives - by Old Dave - 12-07-2005, 04:28 PM
Permanent Fusion and Inactives - by Claire - 12-07-2005, 06:28 PM
Permanent Fusion and Inactives - by Old Dave - 12-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Permanent Fusion and Inactives - by Old Dave - 12-07-2005, 10:57 PM
Permanent Fusion and Inactives - by Burter Jr - 12-07-2005, 11:00 PM
Permanent Fusion and Inactives - by Old Dave - 12-07-2005, 11:01 PM
Permanent Fusion and Inactives - by Ashe - 12-07-2005, 11:03 PM
Permanent Fusion and Inactives - by Old Dave - 12-07-2005, 11:04 PM
Permanent Fusion and Inactives - by Old Dave - 12-07-2005, 11:06 PM
Permanent Fusion and Inactives - by Drake - 12-07-2005, 11:17 PM
Permanent Fusion and Inactives - by Kami - 12-08-2005, 12:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)