Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Allaince forums.
#3
I would also like to point out I understand the view point on privacy, I really do, but as a moderator I also know that it is just stupid to let the members have a board all their own with no supervision of any kind, we still are responsible for maintaining the rules, the alliance forums are just a little less strict so to say but still need to be monitored every now and again.

And no MB, pink dough is not my thing Wink....


Messages In This Thread
Allaince forums. - by Broli - 12-08-2005, 05:18 PM
Allaince forums. - by Old Dave - 12-08-2005, 05:28 PM
Allaince forums. - by Old Dave - 12-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Allaince forums. - by Rose - 12-08-2005, 05:40 PM
Allaince forums. - by Old Dave - 12-08-2005, 08:28 PM
Allaince forums. - by Ashe - 12-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Allaince forums. - by Burter Jr - 12-08-2005, 10:04 PM
Allaince forums. - by Piccolo Daimoun - 12-08-2005, 10:05 PM
Allaince forums. - by Old Dave - 12-08-2005, 10:06 PM
Allaince forums. - by Burter Jr - 12-08-2005, 10:11 PM
Allaince forums. - by Old Dave - 12-08-2005, 10:15 PM
Allaince forums. - by Burter Jr - 12-08-2005, 10:20 PM
Allaince forums. - by Old Dave - 12-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Allaince forums. - by Burter Jr - 12-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Allaince forums. - by Kaden - 12-08-2005, 10:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)