12-15-2005, 09:37 PM
That's why I added Potara fusion, which works out a decent fusion regardless of race, as in the show. Obviously this is not the show, but it's based on the show, which is where the idea of fusion comes from. All I'm trying to do is expand upon the ability to make it something more interesting and fun. I was seeing if I could incorporate the demand for all the different types of fusion that people were asking for (Namekian, fusion dance) whilst making it accessible, not too complicated, and balanced. I also decided to lump absorption in here, since it's a 'merging' ability. Evidently it's too complicated, and I accepted that it's not going to be introduced.
I just like to post my ideas here to see if they're worth implementation - my idea of a good idea isn't necessarily everyone else's. Best case scenario, the idea is liked and contributes to the RPG. Worst case scenario, it's not liked and nothing changes. So calm down Nail - it's a suggestion.
Thanks for reading through my idea as a whole, BJ.
I just like to post my ideas here to see if they're worth implementation - my idea of a good idea isn't necessarily everyone else's. Best case scenario, the idea is liked and contributes to the RPG. Worst case scenario, it's not liked and nothing changes. So calm down Nail - it's a suggestion.
Thanks for reading through my idea as a whole, BJ.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

