Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
quest
#9
In defense, I was going by the two post dates on here, not on the quest..

He made this yesterday, then said again today.. Thats why I put what I put. Sorry for not paying 100% absolute attention -.-''
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Messages In This Thread
quest - by Toshiro - 12-17-2005, 07:15 PM
quest - by Broli - 12-17-2005, 07:21 PM
quest - by Burter Jr - 12-17-2005, 07:30 PM
quest - by Claire - 12-17-2005, 07:42 PM
quest - by Claire - 12-17-2005, 07:47 PM
quest - by Burter Jr - 12-17-2005, 07:54 PM
quest - by Burter Jr - 12-17-2005, 07:56 PM
quest - by Claire - 12-17-2005, 08:01 PM
quest - by Toshiro - 12-17-2005, 09:36 PM
quest - by Burter Jr - 12-17-2005, 09:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)