Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quest Suggestion Thread
#11
So basically, my question is this. Why do we have a Suggestions thread if we are now being told not to make suggestions? I'm not trying to argue, but I do see Mino's point. If there is a need for a suggestions thread, then obviously our ideas have been asked for, it there is no need, delete the thread, it's that easy.

I like the quest Jackie post, and I would seriously think about doing it, if I were alive, being that I'm not, oh well.

Ok, through all of this rambling, am I to take it that our suggestions should stay to ourselves from now on, or is this just on the whole quests issue?


Messages In This Thread
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Tamsin - 12-18-2005, 03:46 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Burter Jr - 12-18-2005, 06:30 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Tamsin - 12-18-2005, 08:12 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Burter Jr - 12-18-2005, 08:49 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Alexander Trafford - 12-18-2005, 10:15 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-18-2005, 10:17 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Claire - 12-18-2005, 10:19 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Alexander Trafford - 12-18-2005, 10:19 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Kaden - 12-18-2005, 10:22 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Burter Jr - 12-18-2005, 10:24 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Banned Dana - 12-18-2005, 10:45 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Claire - 12-18-2005, 10:47 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Kaden - 12-18-2005, 10:49 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Banned Dana - 12-18-2005, 10:51 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Jonathan Meer - 12-19-2005, 02:09 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Claire - 12-19-2005, 04:52 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Jonathan Meer - 12-19-2005, 04:57 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-20-2005, 12:17 AM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Tamsin - 12-20-2005, 07:57 AM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Burter Jr - 12-20-2005, 07:59 AM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Claire - 12-20-2005, 08:01 AM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Burter Jr - 12-20-2005, 08:21 AM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Tamsin - 12-20-2005, 08:22 AM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Burter Jr - 12-20-2005, 08:26 AM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Burter Jr - 12-20-2005, 08:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)