Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quest Suggestion Thread
#14
I meant the Suggestions forum...

"Questions/Suggestions/Updates".....

But i think I understand now. I was reading too deeply into it and I apologize. My mistake. I thought you guys/girls were saying that whatever we think is trash and we should just bite our lips, but now I see that you're saying, be better than us and maybe we'll let your idea soar...which seems fair to me! (no sarcasm what so ever)

Ok, enough OOC for me...I'm out of here...once again, sorry though.


Messages In This Thread
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Tamsin - 12-18-2005, 03:46 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Burter Jr - 12-18-2005, 06:30 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Tamsin - 12-18-2005, 08:12 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Burter Jr - 12-18-2005, 08:49 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Alexander Trafford - 12-18-2005, 10:15 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-18-2005, 10:17 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Claire - 12-18-2005, 10:19 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Alexander Trafford - 12-18-2005, 10:19 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Kaden - 12-18-2005, 10:22 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Burter Jr - 12-18-2005, 10:24 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Banned Dana - 12-18-2005, 10:45 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Claire - 12-18-2005, 10:47 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Kaden - 12-18-2005, 10:49 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Banned Dana - 12-18-2005, 10:51 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Jonathan Meer - 12-19-2005, 02:09 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Claire - 12-19-2005, 04:52 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Jonathan Meer - 12-19-2005, 04:57 PM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-20-2005, 12:17 AM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Tamsin - 12-20-2005, 07:57 AM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Burter Jr - 12-20-2005, 07:59 AM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Claire - 12-20-2005, 08:01 AM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Burter Jr - 12-20-2005, 08:21 AM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Tamsin - 12-20-2005, 08:22 AM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Burter Jr - 12-20-2005, 08:26 AM
Quest Suggestion Thread - by Burter Jr - 12-20-2005, 08:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)