Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
About inactivness
#19
I guess I'm still adapting to how strict things have become. It's obvious that Turles didn't mean any harm by his comment, and I would have thought a warning for spamming on this forum would have been issued to more severe circumstances.

Then again, I'm not staff, so it doesn't matter what I think.

Tough break, Turles.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
About inactivness - by Tamsin - 12-17-2005, 08:52 AM
About inactivness - by Ashe - 12-17-2005, 08:55 AM
About inactivness - by Tamsin - 12-17-2005, 08:57 AM
About inactivness - by Ashe - 12-17-2005, 09:44 AM
About inactivness - by Tamsin - 12-17-2005, 11:47 AM
About inactivness - by Burter Jr - 12-17-2005, 05:23 PM
About inactivness - by Tamsin - 12-17-2005, 06:45 PM
About inactivness - by Sullivan - 12-18-2005, 02:24 PM
About inactivness - by Sullivan - 12-18-2005, 02:27 PM
About inactivness - by Kaden - 12-18-2005, 02:48 PM
About inactivness - by Sullivan - 12-18-2005, 02:51 PM
About inactivness - by Kaden - 12-18-2005, 05:48 PM
About inactivness - by Sullivan - 12-18-2005, 06:26 PM
About inactivness - by Dave - 12-18-2005, 11:27 PM
About inactivness - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-18-2005, 11:29 PM
About inactivness - by Burter Jr - 12-18-2005, 11:30 PM
About inactivness - by Broli - 12-18-2005, 11:38 PM
About inactivness - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-18-2005, 11:41 PM
About inactivness - by Broli - 12-18-2005, 11:44 PM
About inactivness - by Orion - 12-19-2005, 12:11 AM
About inactivness - by Broli - 12-19-2005, 12:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)