12-19-2005, 02:09 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
We liked Gotens suggestion of Breakball, and used it.
...Right after hating Krillin's similar idea, and leaving it to rot. =D
Anyway, here's the deal. I actually like making up Quests. I could easily make up about twenty in twenty minutes, each along the lines of A Wash and a Scrub (for originality, anyway), no big deal. The only real reason we would use one of the Quests is if we loved the idea behind it.
Just drop me a PM with Quest ideas. I can't promise I'd use them, but there's no hurt in sending them. Just remember, we don't really update the Quest section too often, so even if we do decide to use them, it might take awhile for them to show up.
![[Image: av50fd.png]](http://i55.tinypic.com/av50fd.png)
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...

