Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Takin a trip
#1
So, I'll be going to Columbus, Ohio for a few days next week, and I was wondering if anyone lived in the area. And if so, would they be opposed to hanging out, or helping me drink a case of beer or something.


And yes, I know this post is dry and boring, but such is my life at the moment. Which is why I'm hoping to live it up whilst I'm away from work.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Takin a trip - by Whompt - 09-15-2006, 11:23 PM
Takin a trip - by Toshiro - 09-15-2006, 11:29 PM
Takin a trip - by Violet - 09-16-2006, 01:05 AM
Takin a trip - by Whompt - 09-16-2006, 02:09 AM
Takin a trip - by Whompt - 09-18-2006, 05:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)