Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Takin a trip
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
*moves out there, cracks open a beer, and waits for Blue*

why the heck you not comign over here instead man? >=(

Cuz no US Army captain died that's from there. That I know about.


I dunno if they'll let me do that, Vi. Sarge might just put a boot in my fourth point of contact.


Anyway, it's possibly been moved to next weekend, so apoligies for getting ahead of myself. And...... off to bed I go!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Takin a trip - by Whompt - 09-15-2006, 11:23 PM
Takin a trip - by Toshiro - 09-15-2006, 11:29 PM
Takin a trip - by Violet - 09-16-2006, 01:05 AM
Takin a trip - by Whompt - 09-16-2006, 02:09 AM
Takin a trip - by Whompt - 09-18-2006, 05:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)