12-20-2005, 08:22 AM
1. This is what it says in the Q/S/U rules:
However, this has become more of a rule then an exception. Unless its a staff-run saga, people oftenly have to ask for things to be updated. And im not saying this, cause im impatient, quite frankly I think most members here have shown a lot of patience. What im saying is that the Update system isnt working correctly. Which is connected to the second issue.
2. The organisation of staff is, by my opinion, completely flawed. Every one of the staff is responsible for the whole forum. This causes the administration system to be completely ineffective since some staff members do A LOT of work while others do almost none at all. So my suggestion is that you specialise the staff members. What I mean is that you set a staff member to take care of a certain board. This idea was implemented during Apprentice and I think it turned out preety well. If a certain board was little active (since not all planets are popular), you could give the staff member responsible for it another board. And if one board is so popular that the staff member responsible for it cant cope, you can add another person to take care of it. I think this solution would correctly distribute the staff manpower and make the organisation as a whole run better.
Quote:You can:
1) Make a thread after 72 hours pass without an update
However, this has become more of a rule then an exception. Unless its a staff-run saga, people oftenly have to ask for things to be updated. And im not saying this, cause im impatient, quite frankly I think most members here have shown a lot of patience. What im saying is that the Update system isnt working correctly. Which is connected to the second issue.
2. The organisation of staff is, by my opinion, completely flawed. Every one of the staff is responsible for the whole forum. This causes the administration system to be completely ineffective since some staff members do A LOT of work while others do almost none at all. So my suggestion is that you specialise the staff members. What I mean is that you set a staff member to take care of a certain board. This idea was implemented during Apprentice and I think it turned out preety well. If a certain board was little active (since not all planets are popular), you could give the staff member responsible for it another board. And if one board is so popular that the staff member responsible for it cant cope, you can add another person to take care of it. I think this solution would correctly distribute the staff manpower and make the organisation as a whole run better.
![[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/Tom_Phoenix/Tamsin-Signature.jpg)
Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.

