09-17-2006, 08:05 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Nail
Quote:Originally posted by BraDoes grabbing a preoccupied friend out of the way of a speeding vehicle count? Then yes, and there are a hell of alot of heroes about these days so. And yes even if this may seem less impotant than saving a person from one of those towers, it is saving a life which nomatter what situation is of the same importance as anyother situation.
Can you say you've ever saved someone's life, or worked with a guy who gave his own life trying to save another one?
Please.
Anyway this is all our own opinions so don't take any of it personally guys just incase you were
Nah. I've had to do that to my brother a few times. ...He just doesn't pay attention. Fact is, you're putting yourself at almost no inconvenience to grab the idiot by the collar and haul him back.

What I mean is, these guys head out and stare death in the face in order to help other people. They actually put themselves at genuine risk.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."

