Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Oosaru(Untrained)
#8
Fixed.

Your problem, Turles, is that your Roster name needs to be "Turlis" instead. So your postbit works correctly, I've changed your forum name. If you absolutely have to have it read "Turles" I can change it back and you can just have a broken postbit. Your choice.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Oosaru(Untrained) - by Dave - 12-21-2005, 06:05 PM
Oosaru(Untrained) - by Claire - 12-21-2005, 06:07 PM
Oosaru(Untrained) - by Dave - 12-21-2005, 06:14 PM
Oosaru(Untrained) - by Broli - 12-21-2005, 06:23 PM
Oosaru(Untrained) - by Dave - 12-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Oosaru(Untrained) - by Broli - 12-21-2005, 06:34 PM
Oosaru(Untrained) - by Dave - 12-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Oosaru(Untrained) - by Kaden - 12-21-2005, 06:38 PM
Oosaru(Untrained) - by Dave - 12-21-2005, 06:41 PM
Oosaru(Untrained) - by Kaden - 12-21-2005, 06:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)