09-17-2006, 11:48 PM
I dont like posting 40 times in a hour, but I have to say this before I go:
MF Doom is the best lyricist ever. He raps about Auqu Teen Hunger Force, The Brak Show, and a lot of other humrous stuff. He takes his name(s) from comic books (mainly Doctor Doom), and hes not offensive. Good stuff.
Deltron 3030 is a concept album about a robot mercenary in the year 3030. It has references to all kinds of anime and manga. I dare anyone, whether you hate hip-hop or not, to turn that down.
As for me, I listen to anything from Project Pat to Nas. Some of the rap/hip-hop I listen to has a certain level of 'fuck you', but so does all music. As long as I can relate to it I dont see the problem. I can relate to the racial struggles of our generation time, and having to 'knock a nigga out'. >_>
MF Doom is the best lyricist ever. He raps about Auqu Teen Hunger Force, The Brak Show, and a lot of other humrous stuff. He takes his name(s) from comic books (mainly Doctor Doom), and hes not offensive. Good stuff.
Deltron 3030 is a concept album about a robot mercenary in the year 3030. It has references to all kinds of anime and manga. I dare anyone, whether you hate hip-hop or not, to turn that down.
As for me, I listen to anything from Project Pat to Nas. Some of the rap/hip-hop I listen to has a certain level of 'fuck you', but so does all music. As long as I can relate to it I dont see the problem. I can relate to the racial struggles of our generation time, and having to 'knock a nigga out'. >_>
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
-Slash

