09-18-2006, 12:17 AM
Quote:Originally posted by BraWhat does Superman have to do? Punch.
Yeah. Magneto.
That pretty much sums it up right there.
"Ah! But I'm stronger than you!!"
"Nope. I control the planet's magnetic field. Woooo-eeeeee-ooooooooooo!!!!"
"Heywhatareyou-?!" *Dies*
Plus, yes, Superman's probably, strictly speaking, "the best" superhero, but it's because he's so strong that I find him totally boring. At least Spiderman's got -some- flaws.
Besides, Magneto. He'd like, put kryptonite in a steel thermos and then float it up behind Supes when he's not looking. Supes'll get all weak, and then Magneto would totally force Wolverine to stab Supes in the heart. Ipso Facto Dead.
Nothing beats the Hidden Thermos Technique. Nothing.
Basically, Marvel > DC. It was already proven in an official cross-over clash, wasn't it? Then Marvel used that header that said "Best Comics in the World" or something like that?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)

