Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Steal the car, it's fun!
#6
Hah! I figured out that little clue, Heffers. Can't really do anything with it at the point I'm at, though.

I can't find the fourth key block thing. I'm guessing those three symbols on the wall correspond to the combination thingy for the box, but I can't figure it out. Tongue
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Steal the car, it's fun! - by Drake - 09-18-2006, 06:42 AM
Steal the car, it's fun! - by Hellfighter 17 - 09-18-2006, 06:53 AM
Steal the car, it's fun! - by Drake - 09-18-2006, 06:57 AM
Steal the car, it's fun! - by Hellfighter 17 - 09-18-2006, 06:57 AM
Steal the car, it's fun! - by Drake - 09-18-2006, 07:47 AM
Steal the car, it's fun! - by Super Buu - 09-18-2006, 08:18 AM
Steal the car, it's fun! - by Super Buu - 09-18-2006, 08:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)