09-18-2006, 10:41 AM
First I'd hire an assassin to kill Waffuru. Then I'd buy professionals to code, program, and generally pimp the hell out of good ole Chubbsia until it was called 'Chubbs Multiverse RPGs' and encompassed many classic anime and video games in separate branch RPGs under one general ruleset with minor variations.
Then I'd build a mansion, sit back in my baby skin chair and laugh maniacally. Eventually my voice would go hoarse so I'd pay some one to laugh maniacally for me. At that point I would continue living my life fairly normally until my expenditures bankrupt me and I am forced to live on the streets, my only possession being waffuru's stuffed corpse. People would call me 'Uncle Cracky' and shuffle away when I have Waff talk to them in my own squeaky puppet voice.
Ah the life of the rich and famous.
Then I'd build a mansion, sit back in my baby skin chair and laugh maniacally. Eventually my voice would go hoarse so I'd pay some one to laugh maniacally for me. At that point I would continue living my life fairly normally until my expenditures bankrupt me and I am forced to live on the streets, my only possession being waffuru's stuffed corpse. People would call me 'Uncle Cracky' and shuffle away when I have Waff talk to them in my own squeaky puppet voice.
Ah the life of the rich and famous.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)

