09-18-2006, 05:55 PM
Before ya'll start anal-bleeding over me posting twice in a row, consider these two things.
1) I'd rather not make a post about the same exact thing simply to avoid the aforementioned incident.
2) I'm easily twice the man that any of you are, so it's within my God-given rights.
So there. Anyway, I'm leaving at 0530-ish EST tomorrow morning to go to Ohio. If all go according to plan I'll have 3-4 days of drinking, hookers, and parties with an hour or two devoted to actual work. Ah, life is good for Blue.
1) I'd rather not make a post about the same exact thing simply to avoid the aforementioned incident.
2) I'm easily twice the man that any of you are, so it's within my God-given rights.
So there. Anyway, I'm leaving at 0530-ish EST tomorrow morning to go to Ohio. If all go according to plan I'll have 3-4 days of drinking, hookers, and parties with an hour or two devoted to actual work. Ah, life is good for Blue.

