09-18-2006, 11:07 PM
Im not going to lie, I would probably join the mafia. =/
In addition to that, Id finish the publishing company my mother dreamed of starting. I have a dream of my own, to get enough money where I can take the homless off the streets and provide them with whatever they need. I was homeless before, all those people arent gamblers and whinos... they just need someone to help them. Then Id have Xibit pimp my ride... Id start a beef with 50 Cent, and hire the Chicago Symphony Orchestra to play theme songs to my meals. Steak would be The Imperial March... something like pasta would be The Ecstasy of Gold by Ennio Morricone. Then I would ressurect Wilt Chamberlain and challenge him to a game of basketball. Id dunk on his ass, then kill him again.
Oh, and there would be women. Lots and lots of women.
"Hey, you dont know me, but Im a billionaire."
"Really? Lets have sex on your car."
"Ok, but watch out for the hood ornament."
O_O
In addition to that, Id finish the publishing company my mother dreamed of starting. I have a dream of my own, to get enough money where I can take the homless off the streets and provide them with whatever they need. I was homeless before, all those people arent gamblers and whinos... they just need someone to help them. Then Id have Xibit pimp my ride... Id start a beef with 50 Cent, and hire the Chicago Symphony Orchestra to play theme songs to my meals. Steak would be The Imperial March... something like pasta would be The Ecstasy of Gold by Ennio Morricone. Then I would ressurect Wilt Chamberlain and challenge him to a game of basketball. Id dunk on his ass, then kill him again.
Oh, and there would be women. Lots and lots of women.
"Hey, you dont know me, but Im a billionaire."
"Really? Lets have sex on your car."
"Ok, but watch out for the hood ornament."
O_O
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
-Slash

