09-19-2006, 03:48 AM
I'd be greedy and spend it on myself. I would buy myself a super computer for super gaming, and another super computer for whatever, then the best guitar equipment. Buy my mom a new house whole in cash and give her money for the best connection we can get out here. Then I would buy a dog, and pay mexicans to put up a privacy fence and have a pool and a trampoline. I would also buy all the new consoles and all the consoles avaliable and all the top rated games. I would send VJ money maybe...no, I take that back. I would buy my own hosting and make a website and make money off that website. Then I would fix my dads house up and buy myself a couple cars that I want. Then install sweet systems in them and pack em up with sweet engines.
After being greedy, I would pay for Chubbs' tickets to have a Chubbs convention and meet up somewhere. Or go and meet everybody personally.
After being greedy, I would pay for Chubbs' tickets to have a Chubbs convention and meet up somewhere. Or go and meet everybody personally.

