09-22-2006, 03:43 AM
Quote:Setting #3It is to my understanding that staff does not run on a democracy. Whatever the opinions of the mods, admins have the authority to overrule, even if the former have majority. Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that we must overthrow Reijin in a vicious and bloody coup d??tat.
Raditzu is on a 4 week vacation. Reijin makes an announcement in the staff forum about a new tech-combi between Pyrokinesis and Healing. (Which he happens to have both.) The new combination technique allows the person using it to have a Burning Aura, enflaming yourself while your body heals up the damage done by your own flames. It effectively is an hour long powerup of x1.5 above your normal powerups, but after the hour your stamina is extremely drained.
Two moderators are against the new combitech. One moderator doesnt care. Two supermods are against it, the third thinks the idea of combitechs is splendid.
Question #3
What do you decide? How do you react after Reijin is stubborn and won't change his idea?
I kid, I kid.
I would disagree. People are already allowed to make their own combinations for every 50 intelligence, so if they want to do something that involves Healing and Pyrokinesis, they can submit that move for approval like anyone else. We already have enough power-ups, and I feel it is unnecessary to add another. If he is stubborn and refuses to let go of the idea, I would at least try and compromise and ask that the power-up aspect be removed and think of a system that could be created and fully fleshed out to promote combination techniques that are powerful. If he continues to be stubborn, I would try a different compromise and suggest that we incorporate these combination techniques as add-ons to power-ups, making the specific combos only usable during a power-up, but not increasing the multiplier in any way. If he still refuses to yield, I would make sure it wasn?t a conflict of interest (him wanting the combination technique because he would be one of two people to have Healing, and the only to have both that and Pyrokinesis), and then try to reason that nearly all of the staff is against this (and hopefully have their support), compromises have been suggested, and point out that he is being hardheaded about the whole thing. If all of the above fails to work, I would be left no option but to wait until Raditzu gets back to sort out the business, having tried everything I can think of.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_

