09-22-2006, 06:58 AM
Quote:Setting #3In a situation like this, there's very little you can do. Obviously, since most of the other staff are against it, Reijin is in the wrong (I also disagree). At first I, with the other staffers, would try to reason with him, suggesting that instead, he try to find a best move adaptation of the combo, that wasn't a powerup. I'd point out that most of the staff disagree with him, and explain that the members would be pissed. If he still says he's going to implement it, whatever happens, then I'd say, "ok, but just wait until Rad gets back to announce the tech combo." If that happened, once Rad got back I'd hand it over to the long-haired wonder.
Raditzu is on a 4 week vacation. Reijin makes an announcement in the staff forum about a new tech-combi between Pyrokinesis and Healing. (Which he happens to have both.) The new combination technique allows the person using it to have a Burning Aura, enflaming yourself while your body heals up the damage done by your own flames. It effectively is an hour long powerup of x1.5 above your normal powerups, but after the hour your stamina is extremely drained.
Two moderators are against the new combitech. One moderator doesnt care. Two supermods are against it, the third thinks the idea of combitechs is splendid.
Question #3
What do you decide? How do you react after Reijin is stubborn and won't change his idea?
However, if Reijin insisted on implementing it right away, there's really not much I could do. I'd argue my case strongly, and point out that some people might see it as staff bias, or leave Chubbs, but if Reijin won't listen, then there's no point continuing to argue. At that point, I would simply wait until Rad got back, and hope that when he did return, he could work out some way of removing it. In the meantime, I would tell any members who are annoyed what the situation is with the staff disagreement, and urge them not to take any action (such as leaving in protest) until at least Raditzu returned.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

