Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Apology
#1
To Recoome. I made this public, so those involved could say what needs to be said as well.

I've been a jerk. While I won't say that you were right, I will say you had a point. I'd ignored you, I'd tuned you out. Blatantly put, I shunned you from our activities.

I wasn't replacing you with people.

I didn't invite you into our group, because I didn't think you could pull your weight. You've gone back on your word, and you've proven time and again that you can't take pressure when it's dished out, and that you can't stand on your own. I figured that you wouldn't be able to keep up with us, as far as posts went. Even that you would do something reckless.

Basically, I was selfish. I didn't want to be held down by your lacklustre for all things RP wise anymore.

But you proved me wrong, and you bested me in RP form. When crunch time came around, you proved that you were able to pull your own weight without me harping on you. That you didn't need to be a shadow to me anymore, and that you were your own person.

So, I'm sorry.

Friends?
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems



Messages In This Thread
An Apology - by Celipa - 09-24-2006, 04:39 AM
An Apology - by Krillin - 09-24-2006, 04:43 AM
An Apology - by Burter - 09-24-2006, 04:43 AM
An Apology - by Celipa - 09-24-2006, 04:44 AM
An Apology - by Piccolo Daimoun - 09-24-2006, 04:45 AM
An Apology - by Celipa - 09-24-2006, 04:46 AM
An Apology - by Burter - 09-24-2006, 04:48 AM
An Apology - by Burter - 09-24-2006, 04:52 AM
An Apology - by Celipa - 09-24-2006, 04:54 AM
An Apology - by Spencinator - 09-24-2006, 04:59 AM
An Apology - by Hellfighter 17 - 09-24-2006, 01:05 PM
An Apology - by Bujin - 09-24-2006, 01:12 PM
An Apology - by Bojack - 09-24-2006, 02:47 PM
An Apology - by Krillin - 09-24-2006, 02:53 PM
An Apology - by Vejita I - 09-24-2006, 02:58 PM
An Apology - by Broli - 09-24-2006, 07:28 PM
An Apology - by Krillin - 09-24-2006, 07:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)