09-24-2006, 04:59 AM
I'm afraid I'm not going to apologize.
Although I've moved on from that little arguement I had with you Ben, I won't consider you a friend. =(
I don't want to take another chance at being your friend, just to be stabbed in the back again. =\
I just hope things go well for you, and that you enjoy Chubbs to the fullest. I don't hold any grudges against you, nor am I mad at you, I just don't want to deal with the drama any longer.
Although I've moved on from that little arguement I had with you Ben, I won't consider you a friend. =(
I don't want to take another chance at being your friend, just to be stabbed in the back again. =\
I just hope things go well for you, and that you enjoy Chubbs to the fullest. I don't hold any grudges against you, nor am I mad at you, I just don't want to deal with the drama any longer.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."

