Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Longest Thread Time
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Oh yeah.... Um, there is Broli's Fight to save Vegetasei (AHAHAHAHA That's been going on for a while)...

And he shall finish it. Or theres hell to pay.

I don't know about IC thread really. I remember that Dream Tournament or LMS was pretty long in length. I can't remember.

If you mean in time, then I'd have to say one of those damned Saki-Ho mission parts. Or the Lookout saga.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Longest Thread Time - by Violet - 09-24-2006, 01:03 PM
Longest Thread Time - by Hellfighter 17 - 09-24-2006, 01:04 PM
Longest Thread Time - by Violet - 09-24-2006, 01:06 PM
Longest Thread Time - by Vejita I - 09-24-2006, 03:01 PM
Longest Thread Time - by Bojack - 09-24-2006, 05:10 PM
Longest Thread Time - by Broli - 09-24-2006, 07:26 PM
Longest Thread Time - by Celipa - 09-24-2006, 08:01 PM
Longest Thread Time - by Broli - 09-24-2006, 08:22 PM
Longest Thread Time - by Celipa - 09-24-2006, 08:24 PM
Longest Thread Time - by Broli - 09-24-2006, 08:39 PM
Longest Thread Time - by Bra - 09-24-2006, 10:36 PM
Longest Thread Time - by Celipa - 09-24-2006, 11:07 PM
Longest Thread Time - by Super Buu - 09-24-2006, 11:12 PM
Longest Thread Time - by Hellfighter 17 - 09-25-2006, 04:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)