09-25-2006, 06:45 AM
Equation:
sin(x) + sin(p - x) equals:
Answers:
0
1
2sin(x)
sin(x) + cos(x)
cos2(x)
Sine chick asked me this and I took the god damned GERD.... Sin and shit was RARELY used in Algebra2.... in ohio.... Sc is stupider obviously.. I damned there passed it with my best subject beoing my worst.....
But the question is no answer unless you know p or X.... or can remake the equation and an answer...
Anyone know this one?
sin(x) + sin(p - x) equals:
Answers:
0
1
2sin(x)
sin(x) + cos(x)
cos2(x)
Sine chick asked me this and I took the god damned GERD.... Sin and shit was RARELY used in Algebra2.... in ohio.... Sc is stupider obviously.. I damned there passed it with my best subject beoing my worst.....
But the question is no answer unless you know p or X.... or can remake the equation and an answer...
Anyone know this one?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer

