Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Movin' out!
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Darn. When I saw you were the last to post, I signed on just for you. =o

How was this party, then?

I guess having a disorder pays off.
It sucked. I lost my group, and had to wait about an hour queuing for drinks. It was a total mosh. Like, I was standing over the counter, money in hand, arm outstretched, as was just about everyone else, and I only got two drinks throughout the whole night. At least I didn't have a crushing hangover like one of the girls in my corridor. Tongue
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Movin' out! - by Super Buu - 09-23-2006, 09:06 PM
Movin' out! - by Hellfighter 17 - 09-23-2006, 09:09 PM
Movin' out! - by Super Buu - 09-23-2006, 09:16 PM
Movin' out! - by Piccolo Daimoun - 09-23-2006, 09:16 PM
Movin' out! - by Saz - 09-23-2006, 09:18 PM
Movin' out! - by Hellfighter 17 - 09-23-2006, 09:21 PM
Movin' out! - by Super Buu - 09-23-2006, 09:23 PM
Movin' out! - by Hellfighter 17 - 09-23-2006, 09:24 PM
Movin' out! - by Super Buu - 09-23-2006, 09:27 PM
Movin' out! - by Hellfighter 17 - 09-23-2006, 09:30 PM
Movin' out! - by Super Buu - 09-23-2006, 09:49 PM
Movin' out! - by Android 17 - 09-23-2006, 09:57 PM
Movin' out! - by Super Buu - 09-23-2006, 11:33 PM
Movin' out! - by Super Buu - 09-23-2006, 11:36 PM
Movin' out! - by Violet - 09-23-2006, 11:40 PM
Movin' out! - by Super Buu - 09-23-2006, 11:53 PM
Movin' out! - by Hellfighter 17 - 09-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Movin' out! - by Kirano - 09-24-2006, 02:04 AM
Movin' out! - by Super Buu - 09-24-2006, 04:07 PM
Movin' out! - by Kirano - 09-24-2006, 04:35 PM
Movin' out! - by Kirano - 09-24-2006, 04:39 PM
Movin' out! - by Kirano - 09-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Movin' out! - by Bojack - 09-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Movin' out! - by Super Buu - 09-24-2006, 09:49 PM
Movin' out! - by Hellfighter 17 - 09-25-2006, 04:21 AM
Movin' out! - by Super Buu - 09-25-2006, 08:21 AM
Movin' out! - by Hellfighter 17 - 09-25-2006, 08:39 AM
Movin' out! - by Super Buu - 09-25-2006, 08:45 AM
Movin' out! - by Hellfighter 17 - 09-25-2006, 08:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)