09-25-2006, 10:30 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by KakarotWell, I was taking them in the same period, so fit that into your inequality. Chemistry is being more work that I thought it would, and it's only 20. Homework assigned just about everyday and a lab a week at least. Of course, it's IB, and you wouldn't know what that's like, Saskatooner.
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Oh, yea, C30 is trigonometry; I'm taking B30 this semester. Yea, well, I took Math10 and Math20 in one semester! Oh, brun!
el oh el. B30 + C30 > Math 10 + Math 20. Also took Physics 30 and Chem 30 that semester- I think I actually broke my brain that year.
Fufufu, oh I have an idea of what it was like. I tool Math 20/30A
. Yeah chem is way too much work, I hated it.
![[Image: drakesig.png]](http://members.shaw.ca/duraiden/chubbs/drakesig.png)

