09-25-2006, 07:48 PM
Considering I wanted to implement a vote, I went with DM.
Will's got hte experiance, and he does know when to call it quit's regarding staff offences and warnings.
Max, how ever, doesn't. He'll push and push untill breaking point on the staff, and they end up telling him to piss off, and ban him.
Both are equally annoying, but I understand Will somehow and know that he does that out coz he knows he can do it, and stops at the first sign of staff warning.
So DM's got my vote. Regardless of if he wants it to count or not.
Will's got hte experiance, and he does know when to call it quit's regarding staff offences and warnings.
Max, how ever, doesn't. He'll push and push untill breaking point on the staff, and they end up telling him to piss off, and ban him.
Both are equally annoying, but I understand Will somehow and know that he does that out coz he knows he can do it, and stops at the first sign of staff warning.
So DM's got my vote. Regardless of if he wants it to count or not.


![[Image: marcus.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/neo_fighter6699/Sigs/marcus.png)