09-25-2006, 07:54 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Dracula ManYeah, but to be frank, a bit more isn't enough. You need to seriously take a look and see if people really have treated you unfairly, or whether it's your own fretting and paranoia that caused it in the first place. The fact that you're trying counts for something, I guess, since Will is pretty sure he's in the right. It's never impossible to make a complete turnaround and start gaining respect, as long as you try, but you're gonna have to try harder.
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
I can't decide.They're both pretty bad, albeit in completely different ways. DM frets too much (constantly changing his mind, character image, alliance name, moves, etc), whereas Frieza frets too little (he doesn't give two shits if he seriously upsets/offends people, though this is probably partially because the staff don't seem to either). Opposite extremes to the same effect.
If this is too much, you can edit it out.
OK, I can honestly say what he said here about me is true. I do tend to stress the small things a little too excessively.
But do you notice that I HAVE been trying to be a bit more diplomatic about my opinions?
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.


They're both pretty bad, albeit in completely different ways. DM frets too much (constantly changing his mind, character image, alliance name, moves, etc), whereas Frieza frets too little (he doesn't give two shits if he seriously upsets/offends people, though this is probably partially because the staff don't seem to either). Opposite extremes to the same effect.