Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Guyver
#1
I was such a big fan of the Guyver anime when I was little. Don't really remember much of it, other than how much I liked it. Anyway, its coming back. I was wondering if anyone else was a fan of this show. If not, watch the trailer and tell me what you think:

http://www.guyvertv.com/base.html

Yeah, its not a direct link. It's just one click away though. Just do it.

EDIT: Animated gif for the hell of it:

[Image: guyveran.gif]
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Guyver - by Bojack - 09-25-2006, 11:34 PM
Guyver - by Banned Dana - 09-25-2006, 11:35 PM
Guyver - by Mowgli - 09-25-2006, 11:40 PM
Guyver - by Bojack - 09-25-2006, 11:41 PM
Guyver - by Toshiro - 09-26-2006, 10:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)