Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
alot of yellow...
#22
Quote:Originally posted by OldYamu
Hey everybody...good to be back.

I actually didn't even get to the desert...they had me working on a new aircraft so sorry if I worried anyone with me being in danger. Just, one of those top secret bases with very little communication off base.

So, what have I missed?
I thought as much when I talked to MK. I doubt she'd be spending a lot of time at your place if it was in the desert. >.>

Oh, and GJ, <3 Coldplay.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
alot of yellow... - by Yamu - 09-25-2006, 05:21 PM
alot of yellow... - by Jewtastic - 09-25-2006, 05:22 PM
alot of yellow... - by Vejita I - 09-25-2006, 05:26 PM
alot of yellow... - by Burter - 09-25-2006, 05:29 PM
alot of yellow... - by Violet - 09-25-2006, 06:03 PM
alot of yellow... - by Super Buu - 09-25-2006, 06:05 PM
alot of yellow... - by OldYamcha - 09-25-2006, 06:11 PM
alot of yellow... - by Toshiro - 09-25-2006, 07:14 PM
alot of yellow... - by Reijin - 09-25-2006, 09:04 PM
alot of yellow... - by Celipa - 09-25-2006, 09:36 PM
alot of yellow... - by Android-18 - 09-25-2006, 09:57 PM
alot of yellow... - by Hellfighter 17 - 09-25-2006, 10:27 PM
alot of yellow... - by Whompt - 09-25-2006, 10:31 PM
alot of yellow... - by Old Janemba - 09-26-2006, 01:20 AM
alot of yellow... - by Android 17 - 09-26-2006, 01:58 AM
alot of yellow... - by Retane - 09-26-2006, 03:28 AM
alot of yellow... - by Yamu - 09-26-2006, 03:47 PM
alot of yellow... - by Toshiro - 09-26-2006, 03:50 PM
alot of yellow... - by Yamu - 09-26-2006, 03:50 PM
alot of yellow... - by Toshiro - 09-26-2006, 04:02 PM
alot of yellow... - by Tobias - 09-26-2006, 10:38 PM
alot of yellow... - by Hellfighter 17 - 09-26-2006, 11:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)