Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
quick heads up
#1
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post275584

Not to bust you out Retane, just because I finally figured out what you were talking about here, but I wanted to let everyone know using this as an example.

One liner posts like this in the nonspam boards may be warned as spam. Try to add some content to it, and if you can't think of anything to add to it, then just don't really post. Obvious exceptions are things that want "Yes" or "No" and similar, but to say "Nice" and that's it is kinda spam. I'm not trying to be a dick, I"m just trying to be fair in recent regards to Drac's posts.

Any objections to this from you guys, or is it cool with you?

/explaination

Basically I just almost warned Retane, and finally decided not to after figuring out why he posted those. But it wasn't really clear why he was posting them. All posts in the Discussion board some contribute to the discussion at hand, not just be a one liner.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
quick heads up - by Reijin - 09-27-2006, 11:02 AM
quick heads up - by Broli - 09-27-2006, 01:12 PM
quick heads up - by Blind Man - 09-27-2006, 01:13 PM
quick heads up - by Broli - 09-27-2006, 01:27 PM
quick heads up - by Retane - 09-28-2006, 01:14 AM
quick heads up - by Reijin - 09-28-2006, 03:24 AM
quick heads up - by Retane - 09-28-2006, 03:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)