Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Random Associations
#1
So, I don't know about you guys, but when I here certain songs/albums, I get pictures of certain places/things in my mind. I just wanted to know if you guys had the same kind of thing going on. Here are some of mine:

Album: Running With Scissors
Artist: Weird Al
Association: Playing Final Fantasy 4 and 6 in my first house when I shared a room with my younger brother. Also the 4th of July.

Album: Nothing to Prove
Artist: Jeffries Fan Club
Association: Playing Lineage 2 in my 3rd house during summer break. This is probably my strongest association for reasons I can't fully explain.

Album: Hello Rockview
Artist: Less Than Jake
Association: Spokane -_- (stuf, fag.)
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Random Associations - by Raditzu - 10-02-2006, 08:36 PM
Random Associations - by Celipa - 10-02-2006, 08:40 PM
Random Associations - by Raditzu - 10-02-2006, 08:42 PM
Random Associations - by Raz - 10-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Random Associations - by Raditzu - 10-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Random Associations - by Bojack - 10-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Random Associations - by Jewtastic - 10-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Random Associations - by Krillin - 10-02-2006, 11:17 PM
Random Associations - by OldYamcha - 10-03-2006, 08:34 AM
Random Associations - by Bojack - 10-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Random Associations - by Kami - 10-04-2006, 01:17 AM
Random Associations - by Metal Teemer - 10-04-2006, 05:17 AM
Random Associations - by Raditzu - 10-04-2006, 05:23 AM
Random Associations - by Metal Teemer - 10-04-2006, 05:26 AM
Random Associations - by Bujin - 10-04-2006, 10:50 AM
Random Associations - by Kami - 10-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Random Associations - by Sammah - 10-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Random Associations - by Jewtastic - 10-05-2006, 07:03 PM
Random Associations - by Reijin - 10-16-2006, 10:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)