Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Random Associations
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
I just found a new one I didn't know I had.

Album: Turn the Radio Off
Artist: Reel Big Fish
Association: Hanging out in band room. After classes. Every day. Every year of high school. I got really sick of that room, but the speaker system kicked ass.

hahahahahahahahahaa. Hell yes.

The song that always reminds ME of the band room is "Because we Can" from Moulin Rouge. I swear Brandon played that song like every day.

Also, whenever I hear the song "You've Lost that Loving Feeling" it brings me back to hitting on the Color Guard (I can call them that because none of them are here to bitch at me for it).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Random Associations - by Raditzu - 10-02-2006, 08:36 PM
Random Associations - by Celipa - 10-02-2006, 08:40 PM
Random Associations - by Raditzu - 10-02-2006, 08:42 PM
Random Associations - by Raz - 10-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Random Associations - by Raditzu - 10-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Random Associations - by Bojack - 10-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Random Associations - by Jewtastic - 10-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Random Associations - by Krillin - 10-02-2006, 11:17 PM
Random Associations - by OldYamcha - 10-03-2006, 08:34 AM
Random Associations - by Bojack - 10-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Random Associations - by Kami - 10-04-2006, 01:17 AM
Random Associations - by Metal Teemer - 10-04-2006, 05:17 AM
Random Associations - by Raditzu - 10-04-2006, 05:23 AM
Random Associations - by Metal Teemer - 10-04-2006, 05:26 AM
Random Associations - by Bujin - 10-04-2006, 10:50 AM
Random Associations - by Kami - 10-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Random Associations - by Sammah - 10-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Random Associations - by Jewtastic - 10-05-2006, 07:03 PM
Random Associations - by Reijin - 10-16-2006, 10:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)